Boston Tours with Collette Vacations
Inspired by Patriots’ Day, the 115th Boston Marathon, and the Red Sox finally coming around, here are five Boston highlights:
- The U.S.S Constitution – Old Ironsides! – the oldest commissioned warship in the world.
- Old North Church – Grab your lanterns. “One if by land, and two if by sea.”
- Beacon Hill – The historic neighborhood that’s home to the State House. Walking its streets is like stepping back in time.
- Old South Meeting House – Organizing point for the Boston Tea Party.
- Faneuil Hall – A must on the Freedom Trail, historic Faneuil Hall offers great shopping and some nice places to eat.
Wherever you go in Boston you are walking in the footsteps of history. It seems it’s always the oldest or first of something. Consider this list a starting point for visitors.
Other favorites of mine include, Fenway Park, the Bell-in-hand Tavern (America’s oldest continually operated tavern) and Boston Common.
For Collette Vacations offers contact R and B International Travel.